Thompson Funeral Home
Home   ·   Obituaries   ·   About Us   ·   Facilities   ·   Merchandise   ·   Planning a Funeral   ·   Pre-Planning
Immediate Arrangements   ·   Grief Support   ·   Expressions of Sympathy™   ·   Links
History

Our History
Ben, Collette, Ellie, Gage, and Mia Gehring
Ben, Collette, Ellie, Gage, and Mia Gehring
 

T hompson Funeral Home was originally established as Bartz Funeral Home in 1914 remaining in the Bartz family until 1946. Adolph Heinle purchased the funeral home at that time renaming it Heinle Funeral Home. In 1965, Dennis and Clara Thompson purchased the funeral home renaming it Thompson Funeral Home. Dennis and Clara owned and operated the funeral home until their retirement in 2001.

Thompson Funeral Home remains independently owned and operated by Ben and Collette Gehring. Both Ben and Collette were born and raised in Garrison and are now raising their three children, Ellie, Gage, and Mia in their hometown.



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
    ©2011 - 2015 Thompson Funeral Home
48 N.E. 3RD, Garrison, ND
(701) 463-2200

Funeral Home Website by Batesville, Inc.
Contact Us
Get Directions
Mobile Version

Privacy
Terms of Use

Site Manager: Login